More and more case studies are being published on how online video content marketing is driving action to improve conversion across all points of the sales cycle – from getting found on search engines to providing information on what distances your company from the competition and closing the sale.
If you are selling into enterprise level clients you know that there is more of a diverse set of busy decision makers out there than ever before. With decision makers having access to a ton of information and the ability make their own assessment in the buying process keeping all the decision makers engaged enough so you can navigate and overcome any objections is the key to winning more deals.
Here are a few areas for your organization to get started using online video marketing in your sales process, which will give you a head start.
- Find out the content that is mostly used. Look at your company’s brochures, product specs, case studies and white papers. These are widely used in the sales process and can have a greater impact using web video content marketing. Keep them engaged and win the deal!
- What is easy to show but difficult to explain? You have product/service information on your website… you talk about your products and services with video production just like you do everyday! You are the expert, show your stuff. Get them to understand and win the deal!
- Who makes your company the best? Enterprise buyers know sales people only represent the team that will be executing your solution. Arm your sales team with video marketing content that allows these buyers to connect with your team. From your tech, project management, support to operation. Get them to connect with your team and win more deals!
- Post presentation objection handling – Record answers to the top three objections your customers have about post-presentation. Tell your clients that you know what their problems are and which products or services you have created and why you have created them. This will build trust and credibility without directly selling to win more deals.
- Thank you videos – Send a thank you video after every meeting. This will tell your customers how important they are to you and your business.
Just like 10 years ago when you needed a website, you will soon need professional video marketing content to drive your messaging. This can get you ahead of your competitors within the shortest possible time. Keep in mind that corporate online video marketing, with a quality online video production company to create your online video can serve greater benefits to larger businesses, that work hard to shape public perception. Simply put, online marketing with video can become a useful everyday tool in the life of a long sales and marketing processes.
In addition to providing your sales team with innovative sales-tools that distances your product’ and services business value, you will be adding excitement to the buying experience to your customers.